Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook, Instagram or Twitter as applicable, including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/before-january-19-2013/ or https://twitter.com/en/tos
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Airport Retail Enterprises (UK) Limited, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a £250 flight voucher from flightgiftcard.
4. To enter this competition, entrants must visit Grain Store Café & Bar at Gatwick Airport South Terminal and post a photo of their visit on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. All entries must include our account name/handle and the hashtag #holidaystartshere. The correct account names/handles are: Instagram: grainstoreuk Facebook: Grain Store Café & Bar Twitter: @GrainStoreUK
5. Each month, the best photo will be selected by judges from the Promoter’s Head Office.
6. Each winning photo, credited to the winner, will be reposted Grain Store Café & Bar social media accounts and by entering the competition you agree to your image being used this way.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition.
8. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition without prior notice.
10. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the judgment being made via direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, the entry judged as second will win the prize. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
11. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
12. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this competition.
21. The winner will be required to submit personal contact information for the purposes of receiving their prize and, if requested, providing proof of identity and age. The Promoter will not use personal data for any further purposes without seeking the express consent of the entrant. Personal data will only be stored for a period of 2 months after which it will be deleted. By entering the competition you consent to your data being used this way. If you do not consent to your data being used in this way you can withdraw your consent by contacting email@example.com at any time to withdraw your entry from the competition.
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.